Vibro sieves: classification, protection and control when processing bulk products
The handling of bulk materials has an unconditional ally in vibro sieves. The equipment facilitates classification, avoids the incursion of foreign bodies and maintains control over the quality of the final product with respect to the particle size range. Foeth has a large stock of used sieves from prestigious brands such as Allgaier, Gough, Sweco or Mogensen, among others. All our process machines are mechanically tested and ready for operation. You can call or visit us in Barneveld, The Netherlands, to learn about the solutions we offer to speed up your screening operation. You can also request a quotation from our website. We prepare quotations without obligation.
Check out the variety of vibro sieves available at Foeth!
- Material: Stainless steelSKU:289T665in stock, NL
- Material: Mild steel/Stainless steelSKU:330S603in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSurface (m2): 1SKU:078F400in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSurface (m2): 1SKU:005U012in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSurface (m2): 1SKU:034C093in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSurface (m2): 1SKU:051U325in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSurface (m2): 1SKU:051U324in stock, NL
Just give us a call! +31 (0)342 415 551
Save on 4,43 tons CO2 per machine!
Increase efficiency in your screening operation with vibro sieves
Sieves are used to classify particles from a bulk product according to their size. When a large amount of material needs to be treated efficiently and continuously, vibro sieves are used. This equipment consists of a base, or chassis, which supports one or more screening elements inside it and an impulse device that causes vibration.
The continuity of the screening operation is due to the vibration and inclination of the system, which allow the product to advance. It is a combined effect between the motion caused by the agitation of the sieve and gravity.
When selecting a second-hand vibro sieve, you should pay particular attention to the screening elements. These are in charge of materializing the process of gradation of the material, retaining the particles with a superior size on its surface.
The screening elements can be made from a mesh of metal wire, nylon or any other material. They can also be metal plates or synthetic material, with perforations. The important thing is that their selection is made according to the application, the nature of the product, its size and shape. It must take into account its abrasiveness, adhesion factor, humidity and temperature.
Types of second hand vibro sieves available at Foeth
Within our catalog you will find vibrating screens with a wide range of sieve surfaces. In addition, they can have a single screening element or several, one on top of the other, to facilitate the classification process.
According to their shape, the screens can be classified as follows:
- Circular vibro sieves: they are fed from a point located in the center and the product advances radially to the outlets located at the periphery. The discs have a certain curvature or inclination that favors movement. They can be made up of several levels.
- Rectangular vibro sieves: they are fed from one of their ends, so, in order to take advantage of the screening surface from the beginning, they require a feed distribution system, adapted to the shape and its extension. The screening elements are flat and are slightly inclined to favor the advance of the products towards the outlet, located at the opposite end.
If you have questions in the process of selecting a used vibro sieve, please call or contact us through our contact form. We are here to help.
Find the right vibro sieve for your process at Foeth!