Various models: Discover high-quality metal detectors at Foeth
Why should manufacturers use metal detectors? Effective measures help avoid including metal or extraneous materials in finished products. Using a conveyor metal detector increases product safety and protects equipment from damage. While you can use sieves and traps to remove metal pieces, some metallic pieces can also fall off the cracks if the metal is in small pieces. With detectors, you are guaranteed to remove most of the metallic pieces. If you are looking for metal detectors for the food and pharmaceutical industries, Foeth can help you find suitable machines.
Find the best quality metal detectors at Foeth today!
- Dia/Width (mm): 300Material: Stainless steelSKU:321U768in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:408T1293in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:408T1292in stock, NL
- Material: Stainless steelSKU:259T443in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 460Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:290T667in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 345Material: Stainless steel/PlasticSKU:225T221in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 180Material: Stainless steel/PlasticSKU:205T046in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 200Material: Stainless steel/PlasticSKU:205T044in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 220Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:205T045in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 650Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:227T449in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 640Material: Stainless steel/PolypropyleneSKU:227T448in stock, NL
- Dia/Width (mm): 240Material: Stainless steelSKU:316S1019in stock, NL