Find the perfect grinder for your application on our website or contact our team of experts to help you find what you need. Read more on grinding with a mill
arrivalMaterial: Stainless steelSKU:230U183in stock, NL
- Inlet diameter (mm): 200SKU:396T1241in stock, NL
- Inlet diameter (mm): 100Material: Stainless steelSKU:402T1261in stock, NL
- Inlet diameter (mm): 65Material: Stainless steelSKU:343T934in stock, NL
- Inlet diameter (mm): 65Material: Stainless steelSKU:289T663in stock, NL
Just give us a call! +31 (0)342 415 551
Save on 4,43 tons CO2 per machine!
What are grinders or mills?
Used grinding mills are used for the economic crushing of solid material. The particle demolition process may be consisting of the following processes:
- Breaking by crushing, smashing or impacting particles
- Milling (by shear forces)
- Combination of the above mentioned
What type of grinders do we offer?
Well-maintained, used grinding mills are available at Foeth in different designs which take into consideration:
- The kind of raw material
- The lump or particle size of the raw material
- The desired particle size of the milled material
- The desired particle size distribution of the milled material
- The maximum allowed temperature of the milled material
- Dry milling or wet milling
At Foeth we have many types of used grinding mills available; Hammer mills, Cutting mills / Knife mills / Shredder, Impact mills, Rod mills, Ball mills, Bead mills, Colloid mills, Jet mills, and more.