What are grinders?
Used grinding mills are used for the economic crushing of solid material. The particle demolition process may be consisting of the following processes:
- Breaking by crushing, smashing or impacting particles
- Milling (by shear forces)
- Combination of the above mentioned
What type of grinders do we offer?
Well maintained, used grinding mills are available at Foeth in different designs which take into consideration:
- The kind of raw material
- The lump or particle size of the raw material
- The desired particle size of the milled material
- The desired particle size distribution of the milled material
- The maximum allowed temperature of the milled material
- Dry milling or wet milling
At Foeth we have many types of used grinding mills available; Hammer mills, Cutting mills / Knife mills / Shredder, Impact mills, Rod mills, Ball mills, Bead mills, Colloid mills, Jet mills and more.