Sieve belt presses
Are you considering buying a secondhand sieve belt press?
At Foeth we offer a wide variety of used machines that will be mechanically tested prior to delivery, thus a machine with the right quality you can rely on. Search through our sieve belt press catalog and request your quote online.
Just give us a call! +31 (0)342 415 551
Save on 4,43 tons CO2 per machine!
How does a sieve belt press work?
This machine is almost always part of a large installation like a complete production line. The sieve belt press, is an advanced version of a dewatering table and compresses a suspension between filter cloth (filter belts), whereby pressure can be built up with the aid of multiple rollers. This results in the separation of a solid and a liquid. In the Food, chemical or Pharmaceutical industry it is used to purify industrial sludge.
Why should I buy a used sieve belt press?
First of all buying a second-hand quality sieve belt press saves not only money but also co2 emission! You are effectively reducing your carbon footprint. But there is more! Some advantages of using a sieve belt press in a production process include:
- High efficiency: Sieve belt presses are designed to operate at high speeds, allowing for high throughput and efficient separation of solids and liquids.
- Continuous operation: Sieve belt presses can operate continuously, allowing for continuous production and minimizing downtime.
- Low maintenance: Sieve belt presses are relatively simple machines with few moving parts, making them easy to maintain and operate.
- Customization: Sieve belt presses can be customized to meet the specific needs of a production process, such as the size and shape of the solids being separated.
- Energy efficiency: Sieve belt presses are typically more energy efficient than other types of filtration systems, such as centrifuges, as they do not require high levels of energy to operate.
- Versatility: Sieve belt presses can be used in a variety of industries, including food and beverage processing, pulp and paper manufacturing, and wastewater treatment.