At Foeth we have the largest stock of autoclaves available, in a wide range of capacities and in the most diverse models. They are used equipment, but they are in top condition and belong to the best brands on the market, such as Barriquand, Calmic-CISA, Stock and Fedegari, among many others. Read more on autoclaves
arrivalVolume (Ltr.): 54Material: HastelloySKU:318T819in stock, NL
- Volume (Ltr.): 2000Material: Stainless steelSKU:356S861in stock, NL
- Volume (Ltr.): 80Material: Stainless steelSKU:348S822in stock, NL
- Volume (Ltr.): 500Material: Stainless steelSKU:282P450in stock, NL
- Volume (Ltr.): 15Material: Stainless steelSKU:040F258in stock, NL
- Volume (Ltr.): 1960Material: Stainless steelSKU:050T278in stock, NL
Just give us a call! +31 (0)342 415 551
Save on 4,43 tons CO2 per machine!
What are autoclaves?
Autoclaves are hermetically sealed metal containers that function as pressure vessels for sterilizing objects or other materials by means of hot steam under pressure. To achieve the required sterility, depending on the product, a certain temperature is maintained at a certain pressure for a certain time.
In which industries are autoclaves typically used?
Our used autoclaves can be used in all kinds of different industries. Most of our clients work in one of the following industries:
- Medical engineering, biology, pharmacy, chemistry and technical laboratories: sterilization of objects (e.g., surgical instruments), substances and wastes.
- Food and feed industry: preservation of suitable foods
- Building materials industry, fiber composite industry
Which types of autoclave for sale are there?
Depending on the type, size, and items or products being sterilized, autoclaves may be equipped to accommodate individual trays, tray racks, or tray trolleys. All our used autoclaves are available in stock. Buy the best autoclaves from the Foeth online catalogue! You can request a quote online or contact our team of experts to make an appointment to visit our premises.